GOOGLE WILL WARN VISITORS ABOUT ANY WEBSITE THAT IS NOT SECURE!
Should You Be Concerned?
YES! You Should!
As of January 2017 with the new release of Chrome, Google
began implementing a major change that every website
owner should be aware of. Now visitors will see the words
“Not secure” in front of the URL when they are on a website
that has a login area or any field asking for sensitive
Chrome may be the first internet browser to make this
change, but soon most browsers will show strong warning
signs to your visitors if your website is not
It will clearly state that your website is not secure. With all
the internet theft and hacking that occurs, your customer
will probably leave your site as soon as they see the warning.
They may even lose all confidence in your brand, products
reputation. But Wait! There’s More … In an effort to encourage the move toward a totally secure internet, Google is using SSL as a ranking signal. This means that SSL secured websites will have
How to recognize SSL secured websites:
Instead of HTTP your website will start with HTTPS, and in
front of the HTTPS you will see a closed padlock.
Benefits of SSL:
- Offers security and privacy for your customers and for
- SSL lets visitors that
thatthey can trust your website
- With SSL your website will be seen as more professional
- Protects your website from hackers who will no longer
be able to impersonate your website in order to obtain
- Data integrity: Customer data cannot be corrupted or
- Works on a global scale
- There will be no loss of link juice. Google will count collective signals from inbound links pointing to both the
httpand the https versions of the page
- It may increase your visitor conversion rates and your overall profitability
- Higher SEO ranking: if all other things are equal a website with SSL will be ranked higher than one without
- Chrome will start tagging your website as “Not Secure” without
- SSL will get you more accurate data from Google Analytics.
- SSL is essential for Google accelerated mobile pages
SSL Solution w/ Install
- Let us handle the work